Now Hiring: Video Editor (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a Video Editor who can strategically and creatively piece together video content to tell compelling, engaging stories for our clients. This role is a unique opportunity to act as a crucial member of a fast-paced, collaborative team, creating content for clients within the music and entertainment industry. This individual must have a trending eye for video content and understand how to reach social audiences effectively. A love for music, TV, and entertainment is a major plus.
- Conceive, craft, and execute dynamic video edits that captivate a young social-driven audience and accomplish project objectives.
- See the bigger picture across all available footage, crafting together snapshots to deliver best in class social video content.
- Develop best practice trending content editing techniques to enhance content performance across social platforms, as well as extend content across traditional platforms.
- Collaborate with the Associate Content Director, Motion Graphic Designer, Production Director and Account Team on a variety of projects.
- Collaborate with social team to help develop campaign art direction and contribute ideas during content brainstorm sessions.
- Maintain, organize, and archive the digital library of assets.
- Continually survey and discuss social media, digital and cultural trends and happenings.
- Proudly fly the ROSEWOOD flag by positively promoting the brand name during external conversations and social platforms.
- Collaborate and work during weekends from home when necessary.
- 4+ years of video editing experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Master of all aspects of video Post Production including editing, color grading, and mastering for delivery across all social media platforms.
- Proficient in Keynote, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Deep understanding and expertise on all social platforms and traditional media.
- Must be immersed in pop culture (music, movies, tv).
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail in all work and preparation of final deliverables.
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.
Please submit your resume or online portfolio and salary requirements to email@example.com with "Video Editor: First/Last Name" in the subject line.