Now Hiring: Social Media Strategist (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is hiring a Social Media Strategist who knows the digital landscape like the back of their hand. Our ideal candidate is fueled by the desire to innovate and solve complex problems. In this role, the social ecosystem is your playground, and you will need a deep understanding of consumer behavior across all platforms to develop social strategies. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you have a strong ability to analyze insights swiftly to make a key decisions. At the core, you are a storyteller who can concept big ideas and execute in flawless detail.
- Develop a deep understanding of client social initiatives to concept deliverables that best meet, optimize and add value.
- Oversee strategy, ideation, and development of social content across current and upcoming platforms.
- Spearhead innovation and forward-thinking ideas around click-through, community growth, and engagement.
- Continually enhance and update social guidelines and best practices for all platforms to inform the greater team.
- Survey and discuss daily digital and cultural trends and happenings.
- Ensure opportunities, wins, and key insights are communicated with the Account Manager in a timely manner throughout a campaign.
- Work closely with the Account Manager, Associate Art Director, and Associate Content Direction during brainstorm sessions and campaign development phases.
- Maintain daily collaboration with the Analyst to develop a deep understanding of community insights and account performance, to amplify our social strategy.
- Work closely with the Copywriter to ensure our voice is on brand, while encouraging listen and responding tactics to strengthen the relationship with consumers.
- Communicate agency POVs and help develop Keynote decks that provide a clear articulation of our strategies, content, and recommendations.
- Define and build authentic partnerships between clients and influencers in our network.
- REQUIRED: Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social media and expertise of all social platforms.
- REQUIRED: 4-6 years of social media management or strategy experience required (brand or agency).
- Experience in music/entertainment specific social media is a major plus.
- Regular use of Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and other popular social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Expert understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way.
- Experience in social brand and influencer campaigns.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Keynote fluency.
- Ability to work weekends from home.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- You are current with pop culture, music, entertainment news and industry trends.
- Curious, clever, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.
Must submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with "Social Media Strategist: First/Last Name" in the subject line or your application will not be considered.