Now Hiring: Social Media Copywriter (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a Social Media Copywriter who excels at creative writing and thrives on pop-culture. You are a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator who has a proven track record managing social channels while working within a highly collaborative team. A deep understanding of social voice, tone and style is essential. This role requires proficiency in publishing tools, as well as native platforms for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and whatever is “next.” Fast-paced is an understatement. You can execute quickly and manage your time well. Responsibilities and deliverables will change at the last minute and execution of the task will need to adjust accordingly. A love for music is a must and experience in music/entertainment specific social media is a major plus.
- Lead day-to-day management of editorial calendars to ensure successful program development and execution across multiple clients and various social channels.
- Work with Account Managers and Strategists to ensure creative concepts, tactics, and copy tone are on brand and strategically sound.
- Develop creative copy solutions and proposals that speak to the client’s needs and objectives, overseeing all organization and copywriting.
- Build and execute best practice social media publishing, editorial calendars, and copy strategies, ensuring that all client posts are accurate and punctual.
- Write language for presentations, social posts, and long-form opportunities.
- Stay current on innovations on social platforms that impact changes in copy strategy, and communicate those changes across multiple teams and accounts.
- Work with Strategists to ensure copy is delivered on time and in accordance with client criteria.
- Create all copywriting for ROSEWOOD Keynote presentations, website, monthly newsletters, PR initiatives, and social media.
- REQUIRED: Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social media and expertise of all social platforms.
- REQUIRED: 3-5 years digital marketing experience, with a focus on social media copywriting and/or social media publishing.
- Ability to write copy that is both emotional and informational.
- Strong understanding of social media strategy, best practices, and technical tools.
- Regularly use Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other popular social media platforms.
- Expert understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way.
- Acute attention to detail with superior verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.Keynote fluency a must.Ability to work weekends
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- You are current with pop culture, music, entertainment news and industry trends.
- Curious, clever, storyteller.
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "Social Media Copywriter: First/Last Name" in the subject line or your application will not be considered.