Now Hiring: Social Media Analyst (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is hiring a Social Media Analyst who knows the digital landscape like the back of their hand. Our ideal candidate is fueled by the desire to develop innovative solutions to complex problems. In this role, you will be responsible for extracting insights across multiple social platforms, assessing campaign performance, identifying trends, and helping to build out data driven strategy to amplify creative campaign performance and exceed client KPI’s. Beyond social analysis, you will also create forecasting models to support our client’s user acquisition initiatives. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and at the core, you understand how to leverage social insights to tell a story.
- Process complex social media data and community trends into easy-to-understand and actionable insights.
- Evaluate opportunities to optimize content publishing, to amplify engagement and click through.
- Develop forecasting models to support client initiatives and measure campaign performance.
- Create daily/weekly/monthly analytic reports for client campaign initiatives, and communicate how client social communities are evolving over time.
- Deliver timely, accurate, and effective analysis and reporting.
- Concept original engagement tactics based on insights, in unison with the strategy and creative teams.
- Maintain daily communication with the Strategist to relay community insights and account performance, to amplify our social strategy.
- Survey and discuss daily digital and cultural trends and happenings.
- REQUIRED: Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social media analytics and understanding of all social platforms.
- REQUIRED: 4-6 years of data research with a focus on social media.
- Experience in music/entertainment specific to social media/streaming platforms is a major plus.
- Regular use of Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and other popular social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Proven track record of translating and leveraging social insights to positively impact business.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects across multiple client teams under strict deadlines.
- Keynote fluency.
- Ability to work weekends from home.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- You are current with pop-culture, music, entertainment news and industry trends.
- Curious, clever, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Social Media Analyst: First/Last Name" in the subject line or your application will not be considered.