Now Hiring: Production Director (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a Production Director who lives at the intersection of storytelling and culture. The ideal candidate is a multi platform content expert, has a true understanding of how the entertainment industry shapes culture, and can connect to our communities by telling relevant, authentic, and emotional stories. This role is fast-paced, and requires quick execution and superb leadership. You have the ability to shape the next generation of ROSEWOOD creatives to drive success and innovation for top tier clients.
- Innovate and oversee ROSEWOOD’s production process, leading pre production, production, and post production.
- Run multiple client businesses, effectively managing financials, bill-ability, and profitability within each project.
- Manage overall client satisfaction and quality of service.
- Assist during new business pitches and project development.
- Drive best practices across all content, including cinematography, photography, and animation.
- Monitor and lead ROSEWOOD studio ensuring it's properly maintained and reserved for daily shoots.
- Identify and manage external creative partners.
- Conceive, craft, and execute great ideas on time and on strategy.
- Oversee and build ROSEWOOD’s production team, and lead weekly one on one meetings and quarterly reviews with each direct report.
- Work with the Account, Strategy and Creative teams to ensure deliverables are in line with client goals.
- Relentlessly develop and enhance your production and leadership skill sets.
- Proudly fly the ROSEWOOD flag by positively promoting the brand name during external conversations and social platforms.
- Lead and manage live event activations.
- Continually survey and discuss art and cultural trends and happenings.
- Deliver amazing work.
- REQUIRED: Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social first storytelling that extends across all traditional media.
- REQUIRED: 5+ years of developing strategic brand and creative direction (brand or agency).
- Leading best practices in photo and video from concept through delivery.
- Must be able to lead shoot with expertise including but not limited to: lighting, set design, camera operation, editing, color grading, sound design, and mastering for delivery.
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Proficient in Keynote and Google Drive.
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring creatives.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Experience in music/entertainment is a major plus.
- Expert understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic ways to solve business objectives.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Commitment to serving the client by working nonstandard hours when necessary.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- You are current with pop culture, music, entertainment news and industry trends.
- Curious, clever, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.
Must submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Production Director: First/Last Name" in the subject line or your application will not be considered.