Now Hiring: HR Manager (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for an HR Manager who will be responsible for leading a wide range of employee relations initiatives, including onboarding, payroll, policy and internal communications. The ideal candidate is passionate and looking to move their career forward within a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing creative agency.
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Work with Leadership and managers to coordinate employee performance reviews.
- Partner with Operations Director to create and update Employee Handbook.
- Work with Office Manager to ensure each team member has the appropriate equipment.
- Manage and track all employee paid, compensatory, and sick time off.
- Act as internal point of contact for all employee benefits requests.
- Serve as human resources subject matter expert and partner with Leadership to help guide employee-related decisions.
- Consult with company lawyer to educate and advise Leadership on all applicable legal or policy related employee matters.
- Work with Operations Director to develop internal policies, as well as coordinate and deliver internal announcements and trainings.
- Lead the launch and implementation of all new HR programs and processes.
- Manage and update internal employee files and information.
- Prepare all semi-monthly payroll and contractor payments with Accountant.
- Provide information and counsel to Leadership on people and overall organization.
- 6-8 years of human resources experience within a fast-paced creative agency.
- Extreme discretion and sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Thorough understanding of federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat DC, MS Office, Keynote, and Pages.
- Highly organized and meticulous in their attention to detail.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication.
- Able to handle multiple highly detailed projects.
- Inclined to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
Please submit your resume or online portfolio and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with "HR Manager: First/Last Name" in the subject line.