Now Hiring: Creative Director (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a Creative Director who lives at the intersection of design, brand and culture to oversee creative direction and execution across our portfolio of top tier brand clients. We are looking for a practiced team leader and first-rate overall creative with big picture thinking and passion for pushing the envelope when it comes to dreaming up cutting-edge creative concepts. The ideal candidate is a multimedia creative and content expert, has a true understanding of how the industry shapes culture, and can connect to our communities by telling relevant, authentic and emotional stories. The Creative Director will possess the dexterity to lead and motivate teammates, as well as communicate directly and effectively with the client and internal teammates while under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Manage, motivate and creatively direct our internal teams, developing and executing the most premium creative and content to accomplish business objectives.
- Oversee Associate Art Directors to elevate each team’s development and management of client quarterly visual center to ensure consistent and beautiful visual storytelling across all media.
- Oversee and quality assure daily, weekly and monthly creative treatments for client initiatives.
- Drive best practices across all creative including, design, illustration, animation, motion graphics.
- Identify and manage network of external creative and content partners for freelance projects as needed.
- Conceive, craft, and execute best-in-class creative and content ideas on time, on brand and on strategy.
- Lead weekly one on one meetings with Associate Art Directors across all clients.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with Strategy Director and Production Director to align on monthly/quarterly priorities to ensure maximum client ROI.
- Work closely with the Account and Production teams to ensure deliverables are in line with client goals.
- Work with team to oversee maintenance of internal digital asset management system.
- Relentlessly develop and enhance your creative directing, management and leadership skills.
- Proudly fly the ROSEWOOD flag by positively promoting the brand name during external conversations and social platforms.
- Collaborate with Production Director to oversee planning, management and execution of live activations at events with the client and ROSEWOOD team members.
- Continually survey and discuss art and cultural trends and happenings.
- Deliver amazing work.
- Inspire and build with other creatives in the ROSEWOOD family.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social first storytelling that extends across all traditional media.
- 6-8 years of developing strategic brand and creative direction at a leading creative agency.
- 3+ years of experience managing teams within a fast-paced agency environment.
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Proficient in Keynote and Google Drive.
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring creatives across a range of personalities and experience levels.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Experience in music, entertainment, and auto is a major plus.
- Expert understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic ways to solve business objectives.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Commitment to serving the client by working nonstandard hours when necessary.
- Expert ability to work with and manage across different personalities and disciplines to push work forward.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- Innately curious, with insight into human behavior and an instinct for popular culture.
- Willing to do what it takes to be the best.
- A leader who the team can depend on.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven.
Must submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with "Creative Director: First/Last Name" in the subject line or your application will not be considered.