Now Hiring: Content Creator (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for an imaginative and innovative Content Creator in Los Angeles who is excited about the ever-evolving world of social media. The ideal candidate is an established creative with strong commercial experience producing still and motion content within the advertising and social media landscape.
- Lead the creation of innovative social-first content from ideation to final asset delivery.
- Work closely with Strategist to develop creative direction for monthly client content requests.
- Lead location and tech-scouts for all shoots.
- Work with Producer to ensure all locations, models, props and equipment are arranged.
- Drive storytelling vision and content capture for all shoots.Identify and innovate best practices across still and motion content capture.
- Organize, backup and archive all content while following brand naming conventions.
- Execute all editing, color and retouching needs across deliverables.
- Manage quality control and video edit cut-down process with Production Director and Associate Video Editor.
- 4+ years of commercial still and motion content creation experience.
- Must be immersed in pop culture (music, movies, tv).
- Strong passion producing and directing social content, shorts and commercials.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier, etc), Keynote, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social media and a deep and thorough understanding and expertise on all platforms.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Experience setting up studio and on location shoots.
- Experience using drones, steady cams, audio and lighting equipment.
- Strong knowledge in how brands engage in today’s social universe.
- Bonus: Experience in social and digital brand and influencer campaigns.
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.
Please submit your resume or online portfolio and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Content Creator: First/Last Name" in the subject line.