Now Hiring: Social Media Community Manager (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a Community Manager who excels at social media, publishing, creative writing, and thrives on pop-culture. You are a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator who has a proven track record managing social channels while working within a highly collaborative team. A deep understanding of social voice, tone and style is essential. This role requires proficiency in publishing tools, as well as native platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Tumblr and whatever is “next.” Fast-paced is an understatement. You can execute quickly and manage your time well. Responsibilities and deliverables will change at the last minute and execution of the task will need to adjust accordingly. A love for music is a must and experience in music/entertainment specific social media is a major plus. This position will include weekend work from home.
- Lead day-to-day management of editorial calendars to ensure successful program development and execution across various social channels.
- Build and execute best practice social media publishing and content strategies, ensuring that all client posts are accurate and punctual.
- Lead all copywriting for client social media posts, while managing daily social communication and consumer listen and response.
- Survey and discuss daily digital and cultural trends and happenings.
- Collaborate in brainstorm sessions during social media strategy ideation and campaign development phases.
- Develop Keynote presentations and proposals that speak to the client’s needs and objectives, overseeing all organization and copywriting.
- REQUIRED: Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social media and expertise of all social platforms.
- REQUIRED: 3-5 years of social media publishing, creative writing, or strategy experience required (brand or agency).
- Experience in music/entertainment specific social media is a major plus.
- You regularly use Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and other popular social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Expert understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way.
- Ability to write copy that is both emotional and informational.
- Confident in publishing copy and content to mass audiences.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Keynote fluency.
- Ability to work weekends from home.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- You are current with pop culture, music, entertainment news and industry trends.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with passionate teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can pro-actively problem solve.
- Enthusiastic about organizing, prioritizing and managing multiple projects under strict deadlines.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Community Manager: First/Last Name" in the subject line.