Now Hiring: Associate Social Media Director (Full-Time / Venice, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for an Associate Social Media Director who lives at the intersection between social media and music. The ideal candidate is a social media expert, has a true understanding of how music shapes culture, and can think outside the box. This role is fast-paced, and requires quick execution and superb organization. You have the ability to motivate teammates, communicate effectively and directly with the client while under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Spearhead client strategy, ideation, and development of social content across all channels.
- Lead innovation and forward-thinking ideas around community growth and engagement for the client.
- Continually enhance and update social guidelines, processes, and best practices for all platforms.
- Develop great communication with the client to ensure seamless creative submissions, status updates, timeline, performance reporting, and other follow-up items.
- Identify opportunities to grow our scope with the client every month, and build competitive budgets to ensure agency success.
- Develop a deep understanding of client social initiatives and concept strategies that best meet, optimize and add value.
- Build and maintain positive relationships to gain confidence and trust from the client in your ability to drive strategic and creative ideas.
- Ensure opportunities, wins, and key insights are communicated in a timely manner throughout a campaign.
- Collaborate with Managing Partners to drive business development initiatives, including process, pitch decks, budgets, timelines, and landscape analysis.
- Collaborate in brainstorm sessions alongside the Associate Social Media Art Director during social media strategy ideation and campaign development phases.
- Build, manage, and develop our team of Social Media Managers and Community Managers.
- Develop and communicate agency POVs, and oversee Keynote decks that provide a clear articulation of our strategies, content, and recommendations.
- Ensure social media publishing, editorial calendars, and content strategies are accurate and punctual.
- Verify all copywriting and listen and responding for client posts are on brand.
- Help define authentic partnerships between clients and influencers.
- Analyze campaign metrics and overall performance of client social media accounts, while constantly reporting best practices and performance tracking.
- Survey and discuss daily digital and cultural trends and happenings.
- REQUIRED: Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social media and expertise of all social platforms.
- REQUIRED: 6-8 years of social media management or strategy experience required (brand or agency).
- Experience in music/entertainment specific social media is a major plus.
- Regular use of Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and other popular social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Expert understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way.
- Experience in social brand and influencer campaigns.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Keynote fluency.
- Ability to work weekends from home.
- Natural born leader.
- You are current with pop culture, music, entertainment news and industry trends.
- Curious, clever, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.
Must submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Associate Social Media Director: First/Last Name" in the subject line or your application will not be considered.