Now Hiring: Associate Content Director (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a Associate Content Director who lives at the intersection of storytelling and culture. The ideal candidate is a multi platform content expert, has a true understanding of how the entertainment industry shapes culture, and can connect to our communities by telling relevant, authentic, and emotional stories. This role is fast-paced, and requires quick execution and superb leadership. You have the ability to motivate teammates, communicate effectively and directly with the client while under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Manage and motivate the internal team of content creators to develop and execute the most innovative and premium creative to accomplish business objectives.
- Work closely with the Associate Art Director to develop and manage client’s quarterly visual center to ensure we tell a consistent and beautiful visual story across all media.
- Drive best practices across all content techniques involved in photography and videography.
- Produce and lead any content production shoots.
- Conceive, craft, and execute great ideas on time and on strategy.Lead weekly one on one meetings with each direct report on the creative team.
- Collaborate daily with the Associate Art Director to align on monthly priorities to assign responsibilities accordingly per Creative Team and Production Team.
- Work closely with the Account Team to ensure deliverables are in line with client goals.
- Relentlessly develop and enhance your content directing and leadership skill sets.Proudly fly the ROSEWOOD flag by positively promoting the brand name during external conversations and social platforms.
- Collaborate with the Associate Art Director to lead and manage live activations at events with the client and ROSEWOOD team members.
- Help establish relationships with key influential content creators to maximize ROSEWOOD exposure and impact.
- Continually survey and discuss art and cultural trends and happenings.
- Inspire and build with other creatives in the ROSEWOOD family.
- REQUIRED: Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social first storytelling that extends across all traditional media.
- REQUIRED: 5+ years of developing strategic brand and creative direction (brand or agency).Leading best practices in photo and video from concept through delivery.
- Must be able to lead shoot with expertise including but not limited to: lighting, set design, camera operation, editing, color grading, sound design, and mastering for delivery.
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).Proficient in Keynote and Google Drive.
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring creatives.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Experience in music/entertainment is a major plus.
- Expert understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic ways to solve business objectives.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Commitment to serving the client by working nonstandard hours when necessary.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- You are current with pop culture, music, entertainment news and industry trends.
- Curious, clever, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.
Must submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with "Associate Content Director: First/Last Name" in the subject line or your application will not be considered.