Now Hiring: Associate Art Director (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for an Associate Art Director who lives at the intersection between design and music culture. The ideal candidate is a multi media creative expert, has a true understanding of how music shapes culture, and can think outside the box. This role is fast-paced, and requires quick execution and superb leadership. You have the ability to motivate teammates, communicate effectively and directly with the client while under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Manage, art direct and motivate the internal Creative Team and client to develop and execute the most innovative and premium creative to accomplish business objectives.
- Work closely with the Associate Content Director to develop and manage client’s quarterly visual center to ensure we tell a consistent and beautiful visual story across all media.
- Develop daily, weekly, and monthly creative treatments for client initiatives.
- Drive best practices across all creative including, design, illustration, animation, motion graphics.Identify and manage any external creative partners.
- Conceive, craft, and execute great ideas on time and on strategy.
- Lead weekly one on one meetings with each direct report on the Creative Team.
- Collaborate daily with the Associate Art Director to align on monthly priorities to assign responsibilities accordingly per Creative Team and Production Team.
- Work closely with the Account Team to ensure deliverables are in line with client goals.
- Lead internal digital asset management system.Relentlessly develop and enhance your art directing and leadership skill sets.
- Proudly fly the ROSEWOOD flag by positively promoting the brand name during external conversations and social platforms.
- Collaborate with the Associate Content Director to lead and manage live activations at events with the client and ROSEWOOD team members.
- Continually survey and discuss art and cultural trends and happenings.
- Deliver amazing work.Inspire and build with other creatives in the ROSEWOOD family.
- REQUIRED: Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social first storytelling that extends across all traditional media.
- REQUIRED: 5+ years of developing strategic brand and creative direction (brand or agency).
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign). Leading best practices in Graphic Design, Animation, Motion Graphic Design, and Creative Concepting.
- Proficient in Keynote and Google Drive.Experience leading, managing and mentoring creatives.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Experience in music/entertainment is a major plus.
- Expert understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic ways to solve business objectives.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Commitment to serving the client by working nonstandard hours when necessary.
- Natural born leader.
- Curious, clever, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong and inspiring communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.
Must submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with "Associate Art Director: First/Last Name" in the subject line or your application will not be considered.