Now Hiring: Associate Art Director (Full-Time / Venice, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for an Associate Art Director who lives at the intersection between design and music culture. The ideal candidate is a multi media creative expert, has a true understanding of how music shapes culture, and can think outside the box. This role is fast-paced, and requires quick execution and superb leadership. You have the ability to motivate teammates, communicate effectively and directly with the client while under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Manage, art direct and motivate the internal creative team and client to develop and execute the most innovative and premium creative to accomplish business objectives.
- Develop and manage client’s visual center to ensure we tell a consistent and beautiful visual story across all media.
- Develop daily, weekly, and monthly content storyboards for client initiatives.
- Drive best practices across all content including, design, illustration, animation, motion graphics, photography and videography.
- Produce and lead any content production shoots.
- Identify and manage any external creative partners.
- Conceive, craft, and execute great ideas on time and on strategy.
- Lead weekly one on one meetings with each direct report on the creative team.
- Work closely with the Account Team to ensure deliverables are in line with client goals.
- Lead internal digital asset management system.
- Relentlessly develop and enhance your art directing and leadership skill sets.
- Proudly fly the ROSEWOOD flag by positively promoting the brand name during external conversations and social platforms.
- Help establish relationships with key influential content creators to maximize ROSEWOOD exposure and impact.
- Lead and manage live activations at events with client and ROSEWOOD team members.
- Continually survey and discuss art and cultural trends and happenings.
- Deliver amazing work.
- Inspire and build with other creatives in the ROSEWOOD family.
- REQUIRED: Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social first storytelling that extends across all traditional media.
- REQUIRED: 5+ years of developing strategic brand and creative direction (brand or agency).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign). As well as all aspects of photo and video Post Production, including knowledge of editing, color grading, and mastering for delivery.
- Proficient in Keynote and Google Drive.
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring creatives.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Experience in music/entertainment is a major plus.
- Expert understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic ways to solve business objectives.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Commitment to serving the client by working nonstandard hours when necessary.
- Natural born leader.
- Curious, clever, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong and inspiring communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.
Must submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with "Associate Art Director: First/Last Name" in the subject line or your application will not be considered.