Now Hiring: Account Manager (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
We are looking for a strategic and entrepreneurial Account Manager who is excited about the ever-evolving world of social media. This position is a unique opportunity to manage high profile client accounts, deliver best-in-class results, and oversee growth.
- Act as the primary point of contact for client(s); communicate regularly with client on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and other follow-up items.
- Manage day-to-day tactical initiatives for the client’s business; maintain a focus on the short-term deliverables while understanding the client’s long-term goals.
- Translate client’s vision and objectives to our internal creative team and nurture deliverables from ideation to execution.
- Maintain positive relationships and build confidence among clients. Gain their trust in your abilities to influence and drive strategic and creative ideas.
- Communicate our agency POVs, and develop Keynote decks and meeting agendas that provide a clear articulation of our strategies, content, and recommendations.
- Anticipate and problem-solve potential challenges for all production projects and general account management.
- Ideate opportunities to improve effeciences and client relationships.
- Communicate real time success updates with client and internal team.
- Lead key external contractor communication, asset delivery, and invoices.
- Always bring your A-Game to brainstorms, outings, meetings, etc.
- REQUIRED: Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social media and expertise of all social platforms.
- REQUIRED: 4-7 years experience in account management required (agency preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Keynote fluency.
- Strong understanding of the social and digital ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way.
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.
Please submit your resume or online portfolio and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Account Manager: First/Last Name" in the subject line.